Cairns Ecofiesta 2024
Cairns Ecofiesta is Queensland’s premier sustainability festival – a free-entry event held on the doorstep of two World Heritage areas – the Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest.
Ecofiesta, held in the city’s lush tropical Munro Martin Parklands, is a music festival, a food festival, a children’s festival and an environmental expo all rolled into one big smorgasbord of fun.
Whether you’re a long-time local, new resident or visitor to the region, everyone is catered for at Cairns Ecofiesta:
– Music festival vibes with an amazing line-up of bands
– Eco-conscious consumers can get their spend on with a huge array of green tech and sustainable living solutions
– Workshops and activities abound for all age
– The fully contained site makes free-ranging the kids very tempting, even for helicopter parents
– Hungry yet? Food vans abound with local eats and vegetarian treats
With our local environmental groups, climate committees, reef and rainforest authorities and smart, green businesses in attendance, along with thousands of residents and visitors, Ecofiesta is a unique chance to connect with an ancient landscape, and the organisations and individuals working for its protection.
For more information visit the Cairns Regional Council’s website.
To keep up to date on all events happening across our region join the Cairns Calendar Community and receive a weekly wrap of events and local news straight to your email PLUS be sure to follow Cairns Calendar on Facebook and Insta!