Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets
November 15 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 20, 2020
Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets are located in the World Heritage Rainforest of Kuranda.
Unique, Diverse, Deeply Immersed in Local Arts, Cuisine, Culture, History.
- Renovated in 2005 this market has lost none of its rustic charm
- Strong eco-conscious ethic with organic, recycled, natural, holistic and remedial products available
- Local crafts people display their beautifully hand crafted wares. Hand picked and made just for you.
- Featuring tropical gardens to walk through
- Gourmet regional fare using the freshest of local produce and ingredients
- Contemporary arts, great clothing, jewelry, homemade food products and much more
- Even a mini golf course
Open Thursday to Monday!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU VISITING THE MARKET